Many of our patients express how unhappy they are with their smile. If you dislike your smile, The Stein Center for Advanced Dentistry offers many aesthetic solutions to help. Our dentists, Dr. Abraham E. Stein and Dr. Zachary Weiss can create the smile of your dreams using various cosmetic dentistry treatments. Not only can these treatments improve the appearance of your face and smiles, but also support your long-term oral health and teeth function.
Dr. Stein and Dr. Weiss welcome patients in Highland Park, IL to experience the expert cosmetic dental care offered at The Stein Center for Advanced Dentistry. At your cosmetic consultation, your dentist will take the time to discuss and truly understand what you dislike about your smile. Next he will examine your jaw, gums and teeth to determine the current state of your oral health. A cosmetic treatment will be designed based on current oral health and the changes you want to make to your smile. If you have any underlying dental health problems, they will need to be addressed first to ensure the longevity of your cosmetic dental treatments.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Dr. Stein and Dr. Weiss offer patients from Highland Park, IL cosmetic dentistry treatments to deliver healthy and beautiful smiles. The treatments we offer are both highly effective and affordable. Your dentist can realign crooked teeth, brighten stained or yellow teeth and reshape teeth that are crooked and uneven. We want each patient to regain confidence and be proud of their smile. The treatments we offer to correct almost any cosmetic concerns include:
- Invisalign®: A set of clear aligners that can discreetly straighten mild to moderate orthodontic issues. To get straighter teeth, you will need to switch out aligners every week to gradually move your teeth into the desired position. They must be worn for 20-22 hours a day but can removed to eat and brush teeth.
- Tooth Whitening: This popular cosmetic treatment is the easiest and most economical way to improve the color of your teeth and smile. Stained or discolored teeth can become whiter and brighter using our take-home or in-office teeth whitening treatments.
- Porcelain Veneers: This treatment can enhance your overall appearance while improving your dental health by straightening, reshaping or brightening your teeth. Porcelain veneers are thin, custom made shells that cover your natural tooth to improve its appearance.
- Tooth Bonding: An affordable option for patients with minor imperfections like small chips or cracks, discoloration, or gaps in their teeth. Tooth bonding utilizes a composite resin that is placed directly on the tooth and then sculpted by hand into the desired shape.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are used to support replacement teeth. A certain number of implants are surgically placed to create a durable foundation for a dental prosthesis. Attached to the implant(s) will be a dental crown, cosmetic denture, or dental bridge depending on how many teeth you are missing.
- Dental Crowns: Commonly used for decaying or damaged teeth, dental crowns are also used to cosmetic reasons. They can hide just about any tooth imperfection. A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over your natural tooth and cemented in to place.