Dr. Abraham Stein offers dental implants to patients from Wilmette, IL, who suffer from missing or damage teeth. He is an implant dentist who can help you no matter the extent of your tooth loss.
He can replace a single missing tooth, multiple teeth, or even all of them. Our dentists will create a customized treatment plan using dental implants to restore your smile and oral function.
This advanced treatment option can deliver superior results that resemble natural teeth. They also offer more benefits than any other tooth replacement option.
Dental implants in Skokie are now the number-one way to replace missing teeth that our dentists recommend. A dental implant is a small cylinder-shaped titanium post with threads that looks similar to a screw. It will permanently secure a dental prosthetic in the jaw bone. They come in a variety of diameters and lengths to accommodate different locations along an arch.
Dr. Stein will perform all phases of the dental implant process at his dentist office near Wilmette, IL. You will not have to travel between offices saving your time and the hassle of additional bills. Having only one doctor work on your case from beginning to end means that your care is more precise and personal.
Dental Implant Options in Wilmette, IL
We have many types of dental implants available at our dental office. Our state-of-the-art implant dentistry provides all services in-house, meaning that you don’t have to see various specialists!
- We can provide a single implant to replace one missing tooth. A patient that is missing only one tooth will need a single dental implant placed in the jaw bone. A dental crown will attach to the implant and act as the replacement tooth.
- Our dentist can provide two implants to replace multiple missing teeth. When multiple consecutive teeth are missing, our dentist will place two or more implant posts in the jaw bone. A custom dental bridge is the final fixed prosthetic in this case.
- Our dentist can replace all your teeth with up to 8 dental implants. Anywhere from two to eight dental implants will secure a custom denture to your upper and lower jaw. The implant placement process will span a couple of months, but guarantee excellent long-term results.
Benefits of Dental Implants
A dental implant restoration is the best solution available to replace missing teeth. They yield an incredible success rate of over 95% and have improved the quality of life for many patients. They’re also the most natural solution available. Teeth implants possess the most benefits for patients compared to other options such as removable dentures and fixed dental bridges. Some more benefits include the following:
- Prevents bone loss in the jaw
- Allows for greater chewing force
- Restoration will not slip around or fall out
- Will not cause slurred speech
- Feel and function like natural teeth
- Little to no food restrictions
The Cost of Teeth Implants in Wilmette
To give patients an accurate estimate of the cost of implants, Dr. Stein must first perform an examination. However, when compared to other available options, dental implants will cost more especially initially.
Replacing a single tooth can cost up to $4,500. Replacing an entire row of teeth will cost several tens of thousands of dollars. The number of missing teeth, their location and your oral health will factor in to the total cost.
Unfortunately dental insurance will not cover the cost because they see this as an elective procedure. However, we offer financing options so that anyone can get dental implants without budget concerns.
It is important to remember that dental implants are an investment into your quality of life. No other teeth replacement option offers the same benefits.
Other replacement options also require more care, maintenance and replacement. The cost of those factors may actually exceed the total cost of implants in the future. If maintained properly, your implants will last forever.
Contact The Stein Center for Advanced Dentistry near Wilmette to schedule a consultation and examination with Dr. Abraham Stein. During your consultation, he will determine if you qualify for dental implants. Call us today or request a consultation online to start your tooth replacement journey.