Are you happy with your smile? Do feel it might be time for a change? The Stein Center for Advanced Dentistry can help you achieve a healthier and brighter smile. Whether you have uneven, misshapen, discolored, or crooked teeth, our team at The Stein Center for Advanced Dentistry can work with you to restore beauty and balance to your natural smile.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Many people smile with their mouths closed due to the embarrassment of the appearance of their teeth. The cosmetic dentistry treatments offered at The Stein Center for Advanced Dentistry can change your entire look and change your entire life.
Patients with uneven, misshapen, discolored, or crooked teeth can benefit from a personalized smile makeover in many ways. The improved appearance of your smile has the power to boost your self-confidence.
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix?
Cosmetic dental treatments such as porcelain veneers, tooth bonding, dental implants, and dental crowns can make teeth stronger and healthier as well as help prevent further tooth damage. Some of the top benefits of cosmetic dentistry can include:
- Enhanced Appearance: For a more seamless and brighter-looking smile, we can employ one or more cosmetic treatments to enhance your natural smile.
- Improved Dental Function: Damaged or missing teeth should be addressed to improve the bite.
- Improved Confidence: Achieving a smile that you are proud to show off can boost your confidence.
Create your personalized smile makeover plan based on your wishes and realistic expectations with your dentist. Dr. Stein may recommend any of the following cosmetic treatments.
- Invisalign: Patients can use Invisalign to treat mild to moderate orthodontic problems such as crooked or misaligned teeth, cross bites, overbites, or underbites.
- Tooth Whitening: Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available. Your dentist offers both Take-Home Tooth Whitening and In-Office Tooth Whitening.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are used to treat damaged, discolored, misshapen, or crooked teeth.
- Tooth Bonding: A customizable tooth-colored, composite resin is placed on the prepared tooth and sculpted into the desired shape by your dentist.
- Dental Implants: Implants are small posts that are surgically placed in the jawbone. They can anchor custom-made restorations that replace missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns: A crown is a customized cap that completely encases a tooth.
The Stein Center for Advanced Dentistry will work with you to create a smile makeover plan that will deliver a smile you will love. Schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation by calling or going online!